Red Fort Blast: PM Modi Meets Survivors, Vows Strict Action Against Conspirators

Picture of News Bulletin

News Bulletin

FOLLOW US:

SHARE:

Red Fort Blast: PM Modi Visits Survivors, Vows Justice for Victims

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday visited LNJP Hospital to meet the survivors of the Red Fort blast, assuring them that those responsible for the attack would be brought to justice.

“Visited LNJP Hospital and met those injured in the Delhi blast. Praying for their speedy recovery. The culprits behind this conspiracy will not be spared,” Modi said in a post on X.

Officials said the Prime Minister went straight to the hospital upon returning from Bhutan. Security was heightened in and around the premises during his visit, as the injured continued to receive treatment.

Modi interacted with the victims and their families, expressing his concern and wishing them a quick recovery. He was also briefed by hospital authorities and doctors about their condition.

A powerful explosion on Monday near the Red Fort traffic signal tore through a slow-moving vehicle, killing 12 people and injuring several others.

Union Home Minister Amit Shah had visited the hospital earlier on Monday to meet the survivors and review their treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read More