All Those Involved In Delhi Blast Will Face Justice: PM Modi

Picture of News Bulletin

News Bulletin

FOLLOW US:

SHARE:

Thimphu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday vowed that all those involved in the Delhi blast that claimed 12 lives would be “brought to justice.”

Speaking at the Changlimithang celebration ground in Bhutan, Modi said Monday’s “horrifying” explosion in Delhi had shocked the entire nation.

“I deeply empathize with those affected by the blast,” the Prime Minister said, adding that the whole country stands firmly with the victims’ families. “All those responsible for this act will be brought to justice,” he asserted.

Modi said he had held meetings overnight with officials and agencies investigating the incident. “Our agencies will uncover the entire conspiracy behind the blast, and no conspirator will be spared,” he said.

A powerful explosion had ripped through a slow-moving car at a traffic signal near the Red Fort metro station on Monday evening, killing 12 people and setting several vehicles ablaze.

Earlier in the day, Modi arrived in Bhutan for a two-day visit to participate in the 70th birthday celebrations of the country’s fourth king, Jigme Singye Wangchuck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read More